By registering in Casino, you give the Casino your consent to the below described processing of your personal data in the meaning of the art. 6 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. “identification data“ means your name, surname, date of birth and address.
2. “contact data“ means your e-mail address and phone number.
3. “personal data“ means any piece of data or information that relates to a certain concrete natural person which is in connection with this information identified or which can be directly or indirectly identified on the basis of such information.
4. “Controller“ means the Casino.
5. “processing“ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
6. “Website” means the website www.orca88.com
2. SCOPE OF PROCESSING
1.The Controller is authorised to process your personal data listed below:
a. Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
b. Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
c. All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
d. Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
e. Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable legislation). Such proofs may include passport scans, payment slips, bank statements, etc.
f. Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
1. The Controller is authorised to process your identification data only for the below specified purposes:
a. Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of credit card and online payment systems;
b. Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
c. Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your account;
d. Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
e. Providing registered players with information about our promotional offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players specifically consented to receiving such marketing material);
f. Complying with legal responsibilities, including complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
g. Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
h. Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (participation in surveys is not obligatory and you can always choose not to take part);
i. Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data
j. Sending you marketing communications regarding products, services and promotions. This may include information about product and services from our business partners, such as casino game providers.
4. DURATION OF PROCESSING
1. The Controller shall process your personal data until ten years after the date of your last activity on the Website.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
1. In connection with the processing of your personal data you have the following rights:
a. the right of access to your personal data;
b. the right to rectification of your personal data in case they are inaccurate;
c. the right to withdraw this consent to the processing of your personal data;
d. the right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to have the Controller erase your personal data if any of the following cases arises:
- your personal data are no longer necessary for the above specified purposes;
- you withdraw this consent to processing of your personal data;
- your personal data are being processed unlawfully by the Controller;
- your personal data must be erased in order to fulfil the Controller´s legal obligation;
e. the right to restriction of the processing of your personal data if any of the following cases arises:
- you contest the accuracy of the processed personal data;
- the processing of your personal data is unlawful;
- the Controller no longer needs your personal data for the given purposes;
f. the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data which are processed by the Controller with the use of technical means (stores in an electronic register etc.) in a structured, machine-readable format.
6. RELEASING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company, its customers or any third party.
- Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
g. Where we are required to do so by law;
h. If the Website needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate payment transactions in accordance with their privacy policies;
i. To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
j. When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
k. If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
l. To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
- We use third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support the Website, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending email newsletters. We shall ensure that the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor as is imposed on us under the respective Services Agreement.
- In addition to the above, we may also release personal data if we acquire any new businesses. Should the Company undergo any changes to its structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that our customers’ personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. We will, as part of our Policy, inform our players by email prior to affecting such transfer of personal data.
- Please note our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
7. DATA RETENTION
1. As stated under our Terms and Conditions both, you and the Casino can decide to have your Player Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. This data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
2. You are to note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data of players submitted during registration and any data passed on during the operative period of a Player Account for a minimum of five years from last player transaction or account closure. Therefore, requests for erasure prior to the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
1. We hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
2. Consequently, we endeavour to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Being committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted to us remains safe.
3. Player Accounts can only be accessed with the player’s unique login and password. You are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.